Tuesday, September 3, 2013

‘One Question’ responses: Thank you!

Many thanks to the more than 40 faculty, staff, students, emeriti, alumni and friends who sent in their replies to my first "One Question" feature of the semester!
 
From early-morning great blue heron sightings along the river, to the life-changing experiences many of you had as undergraduates, to outstanding programming going on in all corners of our university, to the great sense of mutual respect among university employees I am grateful for so many of you sharing what makes UW-Eau Claire special to you.
 
I also received important insights about things we need to work on as a campus community. Thank you for your open and honest communications about your concerns. This input is important and informs us as we plan our course for the future.
 
My second question, posted now on my home page, seeks your examples of interdependent relationships that are working well within our university and in the community. Please take a few moments to share your thoughts on this week's topic. I look forward to your responses and more great information that will help me better share the UW-Eau Claire story.